- DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
We ship worldwide, if your country is not listed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If applicable, VIA SAN VITO orders will include shipping and handling fees that will be added to your total order.
Shipping is calculated based on a combination of 1) the individual products added to your cart and 2) your shipping address. Shipping costs can be seen at the checkout page.
Most items will ship via Canada Post/International Surface within 2-4 weeks from receipt of order.
Note: Items ordered together may not arrive together.
All of our items ship from within Canada. Prices are shown in CAD dollars.
- DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR TAXES OR CUSTOMS AND DUTIES?
American and international residents will not be charged taxes. However, customs and duties may be charged upon receipt of your package. Such fees are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to making a purchase.
You will receive an order confirmation once your order has been successfully transmitted. In addition, a shipping confirmation e-mail will be sent once your order has been shipped. This confirmation will include the tracking number and status for your package.
Please be advised that once an order has been placed we are unable to make any modifications to the order including cancellations.
- DO YOU OFFER EXCHANGES AND RETURNS?
- We will accept returns within 20 days of merchandise received for credit or exchange only. No refunds.
- If you choose to return the item, you will receive credit for the cost of the merchandise only. We cannot issue credit for shipping and/or handling charges unless the return is due to a defect or shipping error on VIA SAN VITO's part.
- Merchandise must be authorized in advance for return. To obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number, please email customer service at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Invoice number #
- Style and Quantity to return
- Reason for the return
- Merchandise must be unused and in its original packaging.
- The Return Merchandise Authorization Number issued must be clearly marked on the outside of the box.
- We cannot accept the return of any item with an indication that it has been used. We will not issue credit for used or laundered merchandise.
- We suggest you use a method of shipping for your return that can provide you with tracking numbers and proof of delivery. We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during the shipment of a return. Lost or damaged items without insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale or clearance items are final sale.
- ADDRESS TO USE FOR RETURNS
Please return merchandise to us at the address below. Please ensure that your package is insured and that shipping charges are prepaid. We do not accept returns via COD.
VIA SAN VITO
2668 Bay Meadow