VIA SAN VITO
SHIPPING & RETURNS
If applicable, VIA SAN VITO orders will include shipping and handling fees that will be added to your total order.
Most items will ship via Canada Post and/or Canada Post/International Surface within 2-4 weeks from receipt of order.
Orders will be shipped ground unless otherwise requested. If other shipping methods are requested, additional shipping charges will apply.
Shipping is calculated based on a combination of 1) the individual products added to your cart and 2) your shipping address. Shipping costs can be seen at the checkout page.
Note: Items ordered together may not arrive together.
SHIPPING TO THE US
All of our items ship from within Canada. Prices are shown in CAD dollars.
Items shipping to the US are shipped via Canada Post/International Surface. Please note that brokerage fees, import taxes and/or duties may be assessed by the shipping carrier, and are the responsibility of the customer.
P.O. BOXES & APO BOXES
We are unable to ship merchandise to PO Boxes at this time. All orders must be shipped to a physical address.
American and international residents will not be charged taxes. Canadian residents will be required to pay federal sales tax on their orders. Quebec residents will also be required to pay provincial sales taxes. When you proceed to purchase at checkout, sales tax will be calculated on the total value.
Residents of the US are responsible for complying with local state tax laws.
You will receive an order confirmation once your order has been successfully transmitted. In addition, a shipping confirmation e-mail will be sent once your order has been shipped. This confirmation will include the tracking number and status for your package.
Please be advised that once an order has been placed we are unable to make any modifications to the order including cancellations.
- VIA SAN VITO will accept returns within 20 days of merchandise received for credit or exchange only. No refunds.
- If you chose to return the item, you will receive credit for the cost of the merchandise only. We cannot issue credit for shipping and/or handling charges unless the return is due to a defect or shipping error on VIA SAN VITO’S part.
- Merchandise must be authorized in advance for return. To obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Invoice number #
- Style and Quantity to return
- Reason for the return
- Merchandise must be unused and in its original packaging.
- The Return Merchandise Authorization Number issued must be clearly marked on the outside of the box.
- We cannot accept the return of any item with an indication that it has been used. VIA SAN VITO will not issue credit for used or laundered merchandise.
- We suggest you use a method of shipping your return that can provide you with tracking numbers and proof of delivery. We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during the shipment of a return. Lost or damaged items without insurance are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sale or clearance items are final sale.
ADDRESS TO USE FOR RETURNS
Please return merchandise to us at the address below. Please ensure that your package is insured and that shipping charges are prepaid. We do not accept returns via COD.
VIA SAN VITO
2668 Bay Meadow