Color blocking is a runway trend well-known in both fashion and beauty. You may recall the height of its popularity first in the 1960’s and later in the1980’s. I’m really not one to mix big blocks of colors in any way, but lately I’ve been on a color block high, and I must say I. AM. JUST. LOVING. IT!
I'm especially obsessed with the pink and red combination. You can do color blocking in different ways, but these analogous colors which sit next to each other on the color wheel, makes this approach more harmonious and pleasing to the eye. This combination is bold, feminine, sexy and really packs a powerful punch. What color block party would you go to?
SHOP THE LOOK
1. NET-A-PORTER – BALENCIAGA – Split-side Midi Dress
2. NET-A-PORTER – PROENZA SCHOULER – Color Block Leather Clutch
3. ANTHROPOLOGIE – Velvet Quentin Chair
4. NET-A-PORTER – TOM DIXON – Ink Color Block Hardback Notebook
5. NET-A-PORTER – ALEXANDRE BIRMAN – Aurora Suede Sandals
6. AMARA – MARIMEKKO – Unikko Beach Towel
Have a colorful week lovelies!