As Design Editor of High In Style Magazine, a British digital lifestyle monthly publication, I had the pleasure of curating the usual theme-based 'Shopping Guide' for this month's edition. As always, I am inspired by the fashion world and all it's glory. The leopard print has made its mark on the fall/winter runways this season, making it fall's most powerful trend. The spotted print has evolved into a classic not only in fashion but in home decor as well. It's the new neutral, intoxicating, bold and empowering. Who knew spots could radiate such energy!
GET THE LOOK
- KELLY WEARSTLER – Feline Wallpaper
- MARKS & SPENCER – Leopard Print Umbrella
- MODA OPERANDI – NILI LOTAN/Leopard Cami Dress
- AMARA – L’OBJET/Leopard Coasters
- HENDREDON & SCHOENER – RALPH LAUREN/Spencer
- DILLARD’S – BETSEY JOHNSON/Leopard Print Watch
- ZARA HOME – Leopard Glassware
- NET-A-PORTER – VICTORIA BECKHAM/Half Moon Leopard Print Shoulder Bag
- JONATHAN ADLER – Animalia Beaded Leopard Pillow
Be sure to read the September issue of High In Style Magazine here.
Ciao for now,